CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management. Its uses include organizing & tracking as well as managing all of the customers’ conversations, activities and most importantly, the customers’ information.
To conclude, CRM is a tool perfectly designed for business owners to organize the data of their customers in a more organized way. The main goal of a CRM tool is to Improve customer communication at the same time, Increase the company’s profitability.
What Is CRM Integration?
CRM Integration, by definition, is the perfect function of both the CRM and the website with each other. Its uses include being a valuable automation software tool for storing important customer information. It is highly sought after by big businesses among each industry because of the features of the, like how it can enable the administration of each company to understand more on how to interact with customers correctly.
- Business Card Scan to Infusionsoft/ActiveCampaign
- WooCommerce Integration to Infusionsoft/ActiveCampaign
- eCommerce Integration to Infusionsoft/ActiveCampaign
- Webinar Integration to Infusionsoft/ActiveCampaign
- Sales Funnel Integration to Infusionsoft/ActiveCampaign
- Shopping Cart & Payment Integration to Infusionsoft/ActiveCampaign
- Troubleshoot, Setup/Integrate Webforms to Infusionsoft/ActiveCampaign
- Setup Learning Management System to Infusionsoft/ActiveCampaign
- Setup WordPress Membership Site to Infusionsoft/ActiveCampaign
- Direct Mail Campaigner
- Set up a FAQ Based Chatbot/LiveChat on your website
- Voice, SMS, Chat API
- Manage Software Connectors
- Third Party Email
- Booking System
- Form Technologies