Backlink Building Virtual Assistant Task
Be wary of automated backlinking or irrelevant spam comments on blogs. These are not the proper way of building backlinks.
What Is Whitehat Backlinking?
Backlinks from other websites should be a gradual & natural process. However, if your website is new and you do not actively promote it, how would other people find your website’s wonderful content?
Backlink building accelerates this process by getting your website mentioned by other websites.
The best way is to:
- Have good quality content that is worth being referenced by others.
- Identify which influencers, directories, reputable/relevant sites, publishers that you target to reach out and to have them mention your content, with tools like BuzzSumo.
- Prioritize to contact those with higher domain authority with tools like Majestic or aHrefs.
- Next, take steps to reach out to them and get a mention. There are various smart approaches to outreach including citations, guest posting, broken backlink building, resource page link building, link roundup and so on.
This process can be very time consuming and is best to outsource to a backlink building virtual assistant.
- Research Competitor’s Links
You want to do an in-depth analysis of your competitor’s links and how you can create, mimic or take these links from them.
- Verify Backlink Profile Audit
You want to check your backlinks once a month an have a report showing the good and bad links you might have.
- Disavow bad links
You want to disavow links especially negative links. You can also choose to disavow deleted links, unrelated links, and links that have loading issues.
- Forum/Blog Posting
You want to post on forums to generate good quality inbound links.
- Guest posting
You want to set up a guest post for your site or do a guest post on another site.
- Email Outreach Campaigns
You want to do email outreach campaigns to drive influencers of your target market to promote your brand, services, and products.
- Fix Broken Links and 404 Errors
You want to fix any broken links and 404 errors within your website. Prevent your customers from having bad experience by making sure your site is broken line and 404 error-free.
- Link Monitoring
You monitor links that are live and pending, for the live links see if they are still going while on the pending links make sure to check you email a few times to see if your listing has been approved.